Ncell has just launched a ‘Tourist SIM’ card at Just Rs. 100. Any foreign tourists visiting Nepal can sign up for this offer. Upon Purchasing a SIM card, you will get Rs. 30 as main balance and 1 GB data pack with validity for 3 days.
Also, there is no Pay as you Go (PAYG) rate for Tourist SIM users. Choose from all network time and data pack bundled from 5 different combo packs and validity ranges from 3 to 30 Days.
Ncell 5 Combo Packs Offer
- 3 Days Pack Costs Rs. 290 – 3 GB Data, 30 Minutes talk time in all network
- 7 Days Pack Costs Rs. 490 – 7 GB Data, 70 Minutes talk time in all network
- 14 Days Pack Costs Rs. 980 – 14 GB Data, 140 Minutes talk time in all network
- 28 Days Pack Costs Rs. 1470 – 28 GB Data, 280 Minutes talk time in all network
- 30 Days Pack Costs Rs. 2888 – 88 GB Data, 888 Minutes talk time in all network
Note: To activate any of the combo pack, you need to dial *17105# and follow the instructions accordingly. The above rates are inclusive of all taxes.
Where to Buy Ncell Tourist SIM Card?
Tourist SIM card is available right after you land at Tribhuvan International Airport, Ncell Centre and other 90 Point of Sale across the country.
What documents do I need to Submit for SIM Card?
To get Tourists SIM Card, bring recent passport size photos and passport copies.
As the country is celebrating Visit Nepal 2020 campaign nationwide, with Ncell’s Tourist SIM Card, travelers can communicate with friends and families at an affordable rate.